The Mudra healing has been combined with ‘Living with Awareness’ techniques here, to achieve any goal or objective. To understand how our mind works against our own goals and objectives, please read the following posts:
Three Steps to Fulfilment:-
If you have a desire that’s not fulfilled (let us say you want to be an actor or suppose that you wish to reduce your weight), then do the following:
1. Do the Pushan Variant 1 / Acceptance Mudra and in addition of chanting Om Rum Namaha, also affirm, “I accept myself totally. I release my desire to be an actor”.
If you want to reduce your weight then affirm, “I accept myself totally. I release my desire to reduce my weight”.
Or you affirmation could be, “I I accept myself totally. I release my desire to look attractive”. Thus release all your desires to loose your weight.
Why should I release my desires? Even desires are a form of resistance to achieve our goals and objectives.
How to form Pushan / Acceptance Mudra?
Join tips of index & middle fingers with thumb in the right hand and join tips of ring & middle fingers with thumb in the left hand.
2. Do Akash Mudra and affirm, “I release my resistance to become an actor”. If you have a desire that is unfulfilled, it means there is a resistance inside you. To reduce your weight, affirm, “I release my resistance to reduce my weight”.
Sometimes we want something consciously, but unconsciously we will be resisting that. This is called psychological reversal.
How to form Akash Hasta Mudra?
Join tips of middle fingers of both the hands with thumbs.
3. Do Kuber / Vyana / Movement Mudra and affirm, “I have become an actor”, “I have started to act in so and so film” as though the desire has happened already.
How to form Kuber / Movement Hasta Mudra?
Join tips of index & middle fingers of both the hands with thumbs and place and little pinky & ring fingers on the palm surface of both the hands.
1. Along with working hard to achieve your goals, please practice these hasta mudras for a period of 5-10-20 minutes in the order mentioned, twice a day for a few weeks or till your wish is fulfilled.
2. To feel safe and secure in life – may also perform – Vital Essence – Pran Hasta Mudra as a finishing mudra for 20 to 40 minutes every evening or night!
How to Perform Pran Hasta Mudra?
Join the tips of pinky/little and ring fingers of both the hands with the tips of thumbs! Additionally, may also put – index & middle fingers on the palms surface under the base of thumbs for feeling mental peace and comforts !