Mudras for Solar Plexus Chakra
The following HASTA MUDRAS are found most useful in balancing the Solar Plexus Chakra:-
2. Pushan Mudra /DIGESTION MUDRA ;-
3. Matangi Mudra;-
4. Surya Mudra
5. Hakini Mudra – Although Hakini Hasta Mudra is used to Activate the Third Due Chakra – but using this with overlapping the thumbs over each other, while other four fingers tips touch each other but palms are kept without touching each other – has also been found useful in activating the Solar Plexus Chakra by keeping this gesture in front of Naval Area.
Naran S Balakumar Version of Hakini Mudra along with Ambika Anaadi Nityana Ashwaroodh Aparajita for the better management of our Brain
This Mudra balances both right and left brains. So, it is very good for students. It balances male and female energy of a person
Chant the switch words “SLOW CARE JUDGE LISTEN” while doing this Mudra.
The students can chant the mantra, “AMBIKA ANAADHI NITHANAA ASHWAROODAA APARAAJITHAA” while doing the Mudra. This forms a wonderful combination.
Only when you chant the mantra you will know what it does to your body and mind
Meaning of the Ambika Mantra
Universal mother! You were there from time memorial, even before the conception of the world.
The universal mother Ambika! You are the one who is the supreme light.
The one who wins over the mind is a successful person. Ambika, the supreme knowledge liberate me from the shackles of the mind, to win and subjugate the mind
Ambika you are the one, who can open the higher parts of mind.
Aparaajithaa – you are invincible and successful. By praying to you, I become successful in life.
Again and again I prostrate to the Universal Mother.
6- MERUDANDA MUDRA ;-
Pushan Hasta Mudra:-
- How To Form Pushan Mudra?
- Right hand thumb touches index and middle fingers, while the left hand thumb touches middle and ring fingers.
- It is one of the best nourishing cum digestion mudra which is also used to activate the Solar Plexus or Manipura chakra. Chant OM RUM Namaha – ॐ रं नमः – while practing this mudra.
- Role of Om Rum Namaha Beeja Mantra along with these hasta mudras is very very Important to Balance the Ego of an efficient person, having over active Solar Plexus Chakra- that may crop in due to the over confidence as a DOER! In addition – those – whose Solar Plexus Chakra is imbalanced being under active and this loosing confidence plus having various Stomach related issues – also get benefitted. Rum रं – by burning everything and thus making everything pure and elevate the Kundalini upward to reach the upper chakras to move forward from Solar Plexus Chakra, as the fire flames always move upward and also – due to the reason that fire being light by nature! The holy Lalitam beejamantras like; Om Lalitam Shree Dharam Om Lalitam Bhaskaram Om Lalitam Sudarshnam are also useful in this regard!
- Combo practice of Mantra and Mudra will activate stomach, liver, pancreas and intestines too!
- It is also called as Acceptance Mudra. Whatever happens in your life has to be accepted by you.
- This will also work when you are in distress or whenever you feel sad, making you accept life as it is.
- When you can’t accept the other person, be in this Mudra then you will be able to accept them.
- For better digestion, RUM BUM LUM DUM Dhum beejamantras may also be chanted with this Mudra.
Why this Mudra is important? According to Ld Naran – There are two rules in life:
- You get what you do not want.
- You do not get what you want.
We have to manage our life with whatever is happening, by accepting it. You may need the forgiveness exercise too. If anybody is giving problem to you, anybody is angry with you, or plotting against you, by being in this Mudra and doing forgiveness exercise, you will establish harmony immediately. You can repeat the exercise and the Mudra as many times as possible.
2. Rudra Hasta Mudra practice also activates our Solar Plexus Chakra